Tuesday, March 30, 2010

shopping

Today iam taking my boys shopping.  The older one loves it, but the little one just hates it.  I try to stroll him around and talk to him at the same time, but he only wants to be held.  Once i take him out of the stroller he seems to calm down a bit.  But, how much can i actually get done with a baby in my arms and pushing a 3 yr old in a stroller with one hand?  Its a nightmare, but I need to get some stuff done for Easter this weekend.  I guess I could rent one of those car strollers from customer service or something. This adventure should be fun.  Oh ya, and anyone watch dancing with the stars last night?  Come on now Kate, just give it up, you suck!!  She does not deserve to be on TV I hope she gets the boot.  And good for her partner threatening to quit, because shes such a B":?>!  No wonder Jon cheated on her, I don't think anyone could get along with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment